13 August 2007

Supercalifragilistcexpialidocious









Today Piper was on fire! This kid can TALK! I got out the bead box I'd been saving and although it says for ages 4+ I figured I could let her string the beads and make a few necklaces as an 'art' project. Well, by the reaction I got from her you'd think I'd figured out how to solve world hunger, the ozone issue AND make chocolate ice cream parfaits out of water! she sat at the table for a good 40 minutes string beads and singing Mary Poppins songs...she is quite accomplished now as she can spit out "Supercalifragilistcexpialidocious" without taking a breath!

As you can see we have discovered our newest fundraising venture...bead necklaces made with child labor! She isn't going to lose her eyesight for at least six months! Although, she might get headaches from concentrating so hard!

I think I'll call Suzanne Myers and see if she needs an apprentice!



Get this widget | Share | Track details

9 comments:

crazylady said...

hooks and now needles... don't cut any carrots.

That kid is beyond shmaltz. And no beads were consumed in the posting of this comment.

Gail said...

Wow!! That is great, both the beading and the speaking. I am also impressed that you could spell it.
Gail

Steve Tse said...

Too cute...

tiffany said...

Oh that is cute! Look at how she is concentrating. :) We will take three. ;)
Tiffany
www.thebamboosprouts.com

JMCS said...

Piper is so cute and looks like she is having so much fun! She is quite the artist.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

Sam said...

What a cutie!!!! You slave driver! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Look at the concentration on that girl!

kitchu said...

I miss her too much Hayley. She is such a bright, adorable girl. Give her hugs from her auntie!

Calico Sky said...

She is simply adorable!