12 August 2007

Sunday prayer



We have been preparing Piper for a new addition, telling her that we will be going to China to bring home Paisley. We have been talking to her about where her sister will sleep, and asking where Piper will be sleeping. We are also starting to tell her that Paisley might have a hard time with her new family and we should make sure to help her. Yesterday, without provocation Piper sat at the table and uttered these words...

"Mummy, when Paisley comes,..from China, like me, she will sleep in MY bed, I will sleep in my BIG GIRL bed in my new room. She might be scared but I will SHARE all my toys and hug and kiss her, I will...that Paisley Rose."

holey cow! from the mouths of babes, straight to a Mummy's heart.

We pray each day for Paisley, we hope she is being treated well and is loved and cared for by the orphanage workers or foster parents.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Isn't wonderful that we can pray for our children far away and know that God will hear and answer our prayers. I do that all day long.
Gail

kitchu said...

Fell in love again today- I do it everytime with that precious girl of yours.
XOXO Piper.

Amy said...

Beautiful! Brought a little tear to my eye...