22 August 2007

My Ebay conundrum















Okay, so I have started my Ebay push for $1000! After 5 days I can see that it's not going to be easy. For starters, I've spent $73 in ebay selling fees...WHAT! I guess each time you place an item on Ebay, it generates a fee, which you pay regardless of whether the item sells! That makes sense, but $73! hmmm.

The second and worst side effect of Ebay is it's wiley charms...yes ebay is like crack to an addict...each time I'm on it, I see something I want for Piper. She has ZERO winter clothes and I need to figure out what we absolutely need for her to survive through the Minnesota winter.

One kind CCAI family is giving us their daughters winter coat from last year, in return for a small donation to their charity 'Grant me a Chance'. What a great way to get a coat and donate to a worthy cause at the same time!

I did make myself a little deal, if I reach the $1000 selling goal(pre fees), I can buy this amazing dress or outfit for Piper from Hanna Andersson. It's so friggen cute! I love their stuff! I do admit, I bought a couple of used Hannas 'it's a playdress it's a daydress' off ebay, but it stops there.



or something cute from mini boden...good grief.

4 comments:

Gail said...

I love Hanna Andersson too. Ebay is the only way I can afford them. Their winter long john p.j.'s are the best.
What is your ebay seller name?
Gail

JoAnn in NJ said...

Hi Hailey!
We're Hannah junkies too! Look for the clearance sales! I buy Kelsey some HA's off ebay as well.

There might be an outlet near MN.

kitchu said...

Hey woman... tell me the sizes she's in now (NO, I promise, I'm not gonna do anything crazy)- I just can't keep up with so many nephews of my own, and every now and then something will have Piper written all over it but I'm not sure of size (mainly cuz I think her pant size is different from shirt?)

Maia said...

You have me addicted to Hanna Andersson now. Totally my style!!
I even ordered a catalogue. Luckily, not knowing what Flynn's size will be, I am prevented from buying any on e-bay...at least for the time being!!
hugs...