09 August 2007

We tried...we failed.



How hard is it to get two of the cutest girls on the planet to stand together for a photo in adorable dresses that I had made for them? Hmm, harder than I ever thought.



After nap we got the girls all dressed up for 'photos', I'd had some dresses made by Jennifer at flyawayclothing.com for the occasion and I was looking for cuteness to the power of two. Maggie was up for the challenge but Miss P was not having any of it...she went into full pouting mode as you can clearly see.





sometimes I guess it's hard being so darn cute.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

Cute dresses on cuter girls! I cant get the flyaway site to come up though. Any ideas?
:) Tiffany

Snowflowers Mum said...

Tiffany,

Jen was updating her site last night, try again today/

Hayley

kitchu said...

Oh my gosh... so cute... those dresses are precious.