12 August 2007

Off to try my hand at EBAY!




Now that the ipod raffle is over, I'm anxious to continue on our little endeavor to raise the $3000 for the orphanage donation for Paisley's adoption. We have $1,395 to go so I thought I'd start out selling some stuff on Ebay. I had planned on selling the 'going home' Barbie doll that we recieved at the White Swan Hotel in China, but when our friend Karen Battaglia heard what I planned she rushed upstairs and brought down one for us to have. Apparently they had received two dolls as they had booked two rooms for their stay back in 2005. We can't thank them enough for their generosity and kindness, we know that so many people are supporting us on this journey and we appreciate every kind word and action. We are also going to sell a discontinued American Girl 'Spring Pearl' doll, books, clothes (new and pre-loved), and any other stuff that isn't nailed down!

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Good luck!!! Speaking of luck, you need to stop by my blog SOON for an announcement!!!

Sam @ Just Keep Swimming
http://samcampbell.blogspot.com

Our Journey To Eden said...

Love the American Girl doll! Can't wait to hear more!