06 August 2007

We're baaaaaccck!

Yep, we just got back from our little adventure through the Midwest. We had an absolute blast and will be posting many pictures in the next few days. We did run into a nice couple at the reunion who have been following our blog, she kindly gave me money for two ipod tickets but I accidentally lost her email address (because I stupidly wrote it on the back of a teeny weeny piece of paper), so I hope she visits the blog and leaves me her email in the comments section!!!

So now, we have 23 tickets left! That's not too bad. I am itching to draw the winning number, after volunteering at the CCAI reunion raffle and silent auction I am all hopped up on giving out prizes!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hope you had a great time... I got your square... love, love, love it... certainly is very 'New Zealandish'...lol... I will try to get yours done... I have been so busy at work and getting ready for our trip that it slipped my mind... sorry... email me... take care... Fliss