16 August 2007

Sam's the Man..or should I say Wiggle?



Tomorrow is a monumental occasion for our family, we are going to see the Wiggle's. I told Piper this afternoon, if I'd told her earlier I wouldn't get rest from the continuous stream of questions..."when are we going?" "where's Jeff?", "Is Daddy coming?", "we going to the Wiggle's yesterday tomorrow?"...y'know, the typical 2 year old question-o-rama!

She is EXTREMELY excited...Mike and I less so, I'm about Wiggle'd out. Regardless of our personal opinions I think this will be a great experience for Piper, who has been a fan since her first week in the US!

Wish us luck, I'll try to get the camera in...but who knows if I'll be able to.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OMG say it aint so!
Wiggles groupies? Wiggles mosh pit?

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh lord... you have to remember that we come from the land of 'The Wiggles'...lol... a new member??? It will never be the same. I see I am to get more 'Wiggles' overload... had to go through it with my niece...