30 August 2007

My very own JR t-shirt!



*technical issues on the photo, Piper's left hand was not eaten by wolves, it's just a camera fart*

We are blessed with some wonderful & generous friends, today Piper received a parcel in the post from the Battaglia's. Piper's eyes widened when she saw all the Charlie and Lola stickers on the box, but she grew silent when I opened it up and there was a HUGE and wonderful surprise from our friends in Chicago!

Out came an awesome Charlie & Lola t-shirt! It says "I will never not ever eat carrots" says Lola "what about peas?" ADORABLE! Especially since we had decided to give Piper a Charlie & Lola birthday in January (we have been in discussions on how hard it would be to make a Lola costume for Halloween)

Then her eyes got even wider as I pulled out an autographed tshirt from the Justin Roberts concert they attended this past week! Piper was especially intrigued because there is Rhino on the front and she LOVES his 'imaginary Rhino' song! so KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to buddies in Illinois, they are too too kind!

She couldn't decide which one to wear so we took turns. Obviously it fired her up...and look what happened...



"LOOK Mummy - LOLA!" I love love love this tshirt! Maybe even more than Piper! When I read it to her she looked up and said "but I love carrots Mummy"

4 comments:

Maia said...

phew....wow! you did a great job of catching up on the blogging! that was a much needed dose of Piper-ifficocity.
I love the rhino t-shirt!

kitchu said...

How sweet!! And I so love her final comment on the Lola T...!

Calico Sky said...

Adorable pics of Piper!!

Um, I better take that test, this may settle where I belong!!!

Lauren said...

That is soo cute! I want one!