18 August 2007





Halloween costume blowout! I'm selling everything! The ebay bug has bitten me and I'm gearing up to sell a bunch of clothes and costumes that Piper has outgrown. Of course I'm keeping all the 'essentials' for Paisley but we are trying super hard to meet our fundraising goals for Paisley's adoption. Here are a few Halloween costumes I have listed on ebay. The chicken is my favorite.

I am hoping to raise $1000 on ebay in the next month. I have sold two items already and after my 15% half the sky donation have made about $150!

5 comments:

Gail said...

Great job so far!! I sell on ebay and have done pretty well. I now need to find out what the big toy seller is going to be for Christmas this year.
Keep up the good work!
Gail

Lauren said...

I hope you will be able to meet you goal so you can go get Paisley soon!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I haven't forgotten your square... I have been so busy... will get stuck into it ASAP... Love Fliss
PS... love those costumes... I was given the lady bug one already...

Patricia said...

Piper in that witch costume is just SOOO DARN CUTE!!!!

Patricia/NYC

Holly said...

The costumes are so cute! Love the ladybug!