21 August 2007


"HEY, these are MY Thomas overalls!"

Um, yep, yes they are honey...um, Mummy needs to sell them...why do I feel like I'm raiding my kids piggy bank? It looks like she is helping me to get some of our stuff up on ebay, but in reality she wants to try everything on and is asking me "is this mine?", "was this mine?"...wow...it takes a lot of work to get it all listed...I hope we sell some of it! Maybe if she flashes that 'winning' smile we'll get a few bids! I call it the 'Chandler Bing'. I keep asking myself if she will ever outgrow it? Someone please tell me she'll outgrow it...someone?

Still hoping to get to that $1000 ebay goal, I've set my eye on the end of September for a tally up. Meanwhile i continue to search for items to sell...the latest item is a lovely pair of Thomas the Tank Engine overalls.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I'm going to join you. End of September for $1000. Sounds good.
BTW do you use Turbo Lister to list your ebay items?
Gail

Calico Sky said...

You sent this to me & wouldn't even take money. I did not realize this was a fundraiser, I feel so terrible Hayles.