23 September 2007

"By God Mr Dyson, you've done it again!"



The truth is, I love Mr Dyson...it's sad I know, but here is a man after my own heart! I have to admit I don't actually own one, I've been waiting for our trusty Kenmore to blow up but it refuses to! In my fervent obsession for vacuum perfection I even had my sister Tracey send a mini version of the Dyson from New Zealand last year for Piper!! I've loved these vacuums since I had one back in London all those years ago. Now Dyson has released a PINK vacuum in awareness for Breast Cancer month, they are available at Target and $40 from the sale of each one goes directly to Breast Cancer research. Now that's good enough reason to link on this....dyson giveaway!

My best friend Tara always told me I had a thing for 'bookish' guys...that's why Mr Dyson is one of my cult hero's, not just for making a vacuum cleaner, but for making a piece of art that works as a vacuum cleaner...why else would his designs be in a Museum! As for my love of bookish guys...I guess it's true, nothing like a book lovin' Engineer to rattle your cage!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

got a yellow one love it

kitchu said...

Oh man, your blog looks awesome by the way!

I love me my Dyson, best vacuum I've ever owned. Now I just wish i had it in pink!

"M2" said...

I am so in love with my Dyson
it's an animal :)