21 September 2007

MINNEAPOLIS



(image from yahoo...I did not take the snow one...I did however take the one below!)



I have a new favorite photo blog...it is the 'minneapolis daily photo' blog in my links. It is AMAZING! To be honest, this photo is not from the blog, I wouldnt take one without asking, but the images are so incredibly beautiful it will make you see exactly where the jewel of the Midwest really is...and if you thought it was all lutfish and soccer moms you'd be wrong. Minneapolis is a really groovy city...sure I get tired of it and long for the salt scented days of beach life in New Zealand, but if we have to live somewhere in this HUGE country, this place isn't too shabby!

7 comments:

~Kristen said...

I will back you on this one... As much as I don't think I could ever live away from the beach... I LOVE every second that I am in Princeton, MN visiting my brother and family. You live in one very beautiful place and I Love my time spent there!!! I look forward to it every year!!

Going to that photoblog right now...

OziMum said...

I love good photos. I wish I was a good photographer, but I'm just pretty average!!

Thats a cool pick of the giant spoon and cherry!

I'm terrible with geography, Minneapolis (think I spelt that wrong) is that in the middle of the US? And where are you from in NZ? I've got friends north of Auckland and other friends, now living in Adelaide, from Invercargal (have no idea how to spell that) - the place where the oysters are!!!

Gail said...

I've been to that park. It is really neat and lots of fun!!
Gail

Deb said...

Thanks for the incredibly nice plug Hayley! Shooting every day in Minneapolis has really opened my eyes to all the beautiful places that I never really 'saw' before.
By the way....that's a very cool winter photo of the Spoonbridge and Cherry!
Chris

Snowflowers Mum said...

I cannot take credit for the photo..I found it on yahoo images.

I'll put one of mine up though...just in case everyone thought I was cheating!

Hayley

kitchu said...

Make sure you check out "Sophie's World" too- that's their family blog, and the pictures are the same!! I've been following those 2 sites for over a year! Glad you found them, never even thought to send them to you!! Chris is my INSPIRATION... I aspire to be as good as that!

AmyO said...

We live in MN too! Great pics :)