09 September 2007

Love Without Boundaries Foundation

For the first time in the history of Love without Boundaries, they have had to turn away a child needing life saving heart surgery. Please consider a small donation to this wonderful non profit. One of the reasons Piper came into our family as healthy as she was is because of the nutrition program put in place at her orphanage by the wonderful people at LWB. Even $5 will make a huge difference!

I am calling all other adoption bloggers to post this video and a link to Love without Boundaries in hope that we can drum up donations, so no more children will be turned away.

3 comments:

Maia said...

Good call, Hayley! This is one of our favorite charities. We give when we can, and I'm planning on donating a painting to next year's art auction.
I am addicted to looking at the little faces on their surgery page...how can you NOT help out?

Deb said...

Hi Haley,
Thanks for posting....I will also put this on Sophie's blog! I love this charity!
Deb

Calico Sky said...

This is so very sad. A wonderful friend of mine volunteers with them. I will post the link tomorrow!
Thank you!