23 September 2007

Do you like the new look? We are tweaking it here and there but I think it's looking pretty neat! I found Danielle our blog fairy through NiHao y'all she has done a wonderful wonderful job and I'm looking foward to hearing what everyone thinks!

It was so hard to choose a template style, but I looked at all the digi-scrapbooking sites and found quite a few! I narrowed it down to about 4-5 and Mike helped me pick this one. Quite honestly this is the cheapest and prettiest facelift I could have hoped for!

so welcome...should we crack open a bottle of bubbles?

4 comments:

DiJo said...

Hayley,
I saw your messege to me. We went to Dierdorf's Apple Orchard in Waconia. Right off of 5 about 3 miles past the Arboretum. It's a great family run orchard! By the way love your blog. Danielle did mine too! Thanks for signing ours. So fun to know I have a neighbor here! We are in EP.
Blessings,
Diana

DiJo said...

P.S: Piper is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
-Diana

Stefanie said...

LOVE it, Hayley!! Blue and brown is such a great combo!! And that pic of Piper...well, she just gets cuter by the day :) Are you still thinking of renaming the blog?

Patricia said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!
Great color scheme & love the Asian influence.

Now you have me all psyched up to redo ours! ;)