17 September 2007

Guess whats coming soon?



Nickleodeon is about to release a new show about a 5 year old girl called KaiLan. We are looking foward to it with anticipation! Piper has never really got into Dora, although she likes some of the toys, the show has always freaked her out, for one she YELLS everything and is incredibly bossy...hmmm, perhaps it's because Piper is too much like her??? I digress, anyway 'NiHao KaiLan' is coming to the small screen sometime in the Fall and I am pretty sure we will enjoy it!

The voice of KaiLan is a little girl who was adopted from China. How sweet!

6 comments:

Maia said...

This is the kind of thing we miss out on by not having TV....
maybe we can find a way to download this too...Mike's resourceful that way!

Jewels of My Heart said...

I am so excited! I have been waiting for this to start for a long time. Hannah still doesn't really watch tv but I will watch it. lol

kitchu said...

Oh so cool... I had no idea the voice was of an adoptee- that is awesome.

I miss you guys. You know I think of you every day, in all seriousness. Was trying to imagine life with 2 girls for you guys. Thinking about little Piper as a big sis. Kinda warmed my heart.

tiffany said...

Well we have three kiddos waiting for this one and thank goodness and please let them prefer it to Dora! LOL Actually, they dont watch much but they do watch it enough to know some Spanish which sometimes leads to some language issues. Once Sophie (4) was in a check-out line with her dad and the couple in front of them were Chinese and she said, "hey they are speaking SPANISH like Dora". LOL Not exactly a proud moment for daddy. ;)

Carol said...

Oh yes!! Can't stand Dora...will she please stop singing that map song! I hear it in my sleep!!!

OziMum said...

HI! Thanks for swinging by my blog the other day! I think we've settled on a name?!! Although, I won't believe that until we have her pic, and make an announcement! I love the name Piper!

Great blog... could it be because you have a super-cute kid?!! I won't even hold it against you that you're a kiwi?!!! (LOL! totally said tongue in cheek... I've got kiwi rellies!!!)

I love the Nic channel... only get to watch it in hotels on holidays - we're too tight to pay for TV!!!