05 September 2007

"I am absolutely too small for school!"

but...I might just be alright if I have a very especially red and special school bag! AND...even though Mummy would love me to, I would rather not wear a schooliform thank you very much.



in my very best and red school bag I would like some fun and exciting things to play with...this will help me with learning all my words and numbers



and at art time I could keep my stripey dress clean with this



When it is very cold and rainy I would like a 'see me through it' brolly so I can see which puddles are the best for jumping and splashing in.



and wouldn't you know it, they have dolls too! Now Piper hasn't always been very keen on dolls of any kind, or stuffed animals either, but check out how cute Lola is, especially the daytime/nighttime Lola with her own toothbrush and ladybug slippers!




AS you can see Charlie & Lola mania has hit the Hoppe household, we are well and truly enveloped in C&L fever! Piper adores the DVD's and books, and I just found out that they have started releasing merchandise in the US. It's still not widely available, but I'm hoping to be able to track down a school bag for Piper in the next few weeks, I think it will make a wonderful Christmas present for our little fan. Piper wants to wear her Lola tshirt every day, so I am trying to figure out ways to make her 'think' she is wearing Lola-ish clothes!

If anyone knows where I can get these items from without having to order them from the UK...please let me know...I would rather pay US prices!

No comments: