22 September 2007

uh oh...problemo



our camera has a problem...a few days ago a blob turned up on our photos...I've done my best to edit it out but it's loud and it's proud and it's INSIDE the camera! Today Mike called Canon, they have sent him to Target to buy a nasal aspirator (must be new) and given him instructions to see if he can use the clean program and dislodge the blob...if not, the camera will go back to Canon and they will remove it. It's under warranty, but who knows if this is covered?

So...my pictures will be few for the next 10-15 days. bummer.

2 comments:

tiffany said...

Oh NO! Whats a girl to do without her camera?? I would have serious withdrawl issues. They give you a loner in the meantime right???

kitchu said...

I have this problem, am currently taking a photo class, and it sounds like your sensor needs cleaning. I would not attempt this yourself as the risks are too great if you don't REALLY know what your doing. You should be able to take it into any camera shop and have the problem corrected. Hope it's fixed soon!