12 September 2007

the day the bubbles died




Remember what fun it used to be to pop the bubbles on the sheets of plastic packaging? Piper loved doing it...until today. She pushed, she poked, she jumped on them, and yet not a single one popped? Apparently some genius that doesn't have kids decided to design packaging that has air chambers, when you apply pressure, which in the past would result in a large 'pop', now results in a 'hiss', and no small amount of toddler angst.

I normallly wouldn't let Piper do this....but I felt her pain.



Killjoy.

3 comments:

James Michael said...

I feel her pain as well. Popping bubble wrap is so much fun! Why would they change it? ugh!

Calico Sky said...

I'm rolling on the floor with laughter!!

kitchu said...

That last photo almost had me falling out of my CHAIR I was laughing so hard!