04 September 2007

easy breezy beautiful cover girl...



There is a disturbing trend in our household, Miss P now thinks it's cool beans to flash everyone! Last night she asked me if I could blow dry her hair, but five minutes into it, she lifted her dress and asked for me to blow dry her tummy....then today we were outside trying to get a decent photo for the Qujiang SWI Calendar, it was pleasantly breezy and Piper thought it was a great opportunity to get some 'air up there'...what are we going to do with this girl?



p.s. this child will not be going to spring break or Mardi Gras until she is 35!

9 comments:

kitchu said...

PLEASE TELL ME that FIRST pic is IN THE MAIL... I must have a copy of the easy, breezy BEAUTIFUL (cuz she IS) covergirl.

I haven't laughed this hard in SO long. XO my friend... and XO to my niece :O)

kitchu said...

By the way... you missed my whole post when I nominated you for a "nice" award... maybe you were offended? (hehe)

insanemommy said...

Your child is gorgeous. No, beautiful!!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

LOL just precious.

polkadot said...

awwww, that's cute.

Kris sent me by the way.

Shannon said...

Hey, every now and then you gotta air out your bits! Nothing wrong with that! =) Too funny!

tiffany said...

LOL Well what kind of calendar are we talking about? ;) Cutie girl! She and Bella could compete for best buddha belly. Good for squishin. :)

Kristy said...

How cute and adorable is she????? She is just gorgeous and those lips , you could just eat 'em up!

Carrie said...

ok i don't feel so bad about posting my kids in the cowboy underwear dance pic anymore!