11 April 2009

G.R.O.U.P.I.E.JUSTIN ROBERTS AND THE NOT READY FOR NAPTIME PLAYERS!
I never got around to posting about last weekend and the Justin Roberts concert. Let me roll the entire experience up in one little word...GROUPIE. No, not me, okay maybe I'm a little bit of a Mamagroupie for JR, but I'm talking about P.I.P.E.R.The kid is gaga for Justin...totally smitten. She started off in the back row with Mike,Paisley and me. Then before Justin came on asked if she could go down the front(which btw had already been turned into a moshpit for pre-schoolers!), slowly slowly she began edging towards the stage, towards center stage...until there she was...right smack in front...4 feet from her ROCK STAR hero!
there she is...inching closer!
She danced like a maniac the entire time, hoppin' and boppin' all over the place while I took photos! One of JR's team actually got up, tapped me on the shoulder and said "Is that your little girl, she has amazing style!"...awww, that's sweet...and a little scary
"Like this Mummy, wiggle it"

Paisley had fun too...but wasn't quite ready for moshing it!

No comments: