15 April 2009

"NO WAY"

Paisley is turning TWO in two weeks...and I have to admit it's like some cosmic timer has gone off in her cute little cerebrum an VOILA...she is trying on the 'terribles' with the same passion as Carrie Bradshaw at a sandal sale at Manolo Blahnik! Her favorite sentences right now are "I don't want to!" and "NO WAY"....ugh! For some reason she is especially scratched up at the moment...we have been calling the girls, 'Scratch' and 'Dent' for obvious reasons!

DONT LET THE CUTE FOOL YOU!

6 comments:

Patricia said...

Wow...2 already!! Let me just say...as a momma of an, *ahem*, "spirited" child, Paisley's spirit jumps right off that photo!! lol!! She sure is a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

I will not be fooled.
I will not be fooled
but she is so cute.....

Michele said...

Another Mom of a "spirited" child here...the fun is just beginning. But the cuteness will still melt your heart no matter how difficult she is being.

kitchu said...

oh but the cute is SOOOOOOOOOO cute.
it's kind of fooling me hayley. :O)

Joan said...

Paisley is so very cute... and I love spirited girls. :-)

happy soon to be birthday!

Cavatica said...

We hear "STOP IT, MOMMY!" a lot around here. I don't like it. But, she has spirit, like your Paisley. I tell myself she'll be a strong woman as she thrashes around the floor. Lucky for me, she's cute - even then.