13 April 2009

I will conquer fluro if it kills me!Piper's gymnastics class is in a HUGE warehouse with nasty nasty fluroscent lighting. I don't know how I will ever get a decent shot of her, since she is almost always a few hundred thousand feet away from the parent area...see.....she's waaaaay over there...can't see her...me neither!Maxing out the zoom capabilities and no tripod....yuck. Little Miss has really been enjoying gymnastics lately. I cannot believe how strong she is getting...her little calf and thigh muscles are crazy strong!Here she is against the other 4 year olds...the height difference is starting to be quite noticeable. Good to have a low center of gravity in the gym eh! backyard gymnastics with the big girls!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are good shots- they show her in motion. I like that.

Debra said...

"Oh my gosh" said Keeva "she's good".

Carrie said...

I read somewhere that inside light causes cancer. Does that help you or make it worse???

Yes I love action pics!
She is good by the way~!

Patricia said...

Great action shots!

I laughed at the height photo...Kiara's is the same...and she's starting to notice...and not liking it one bit...lol!

Lauri said...

Fluorescent is the worst! What did you have your ISO at? But fluorescent is hard no matter what if you don't have a 2.8 or wider lens, or are close enough for a flash obviously :-) I like motion shots too though.

Snowflowers Mum said...

Lauri, I just had my 2nd photo class at Nat Cam, and I learnt a lot about ISO's....I also learnt I need a 2.8f and the next time I'm taking my tripod!

DiJo said...

I am very impressed with the pointed toes!!!! I hope you had a great Easter. Enjoy the gorgeous day we get to have today!!!!

Blessings,
Diana