16 April 2009

SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

So fair enough, it's not the most politically correct time to play pirates, but the Snowflowers had an idea and I had to let them run with it. Piper of course is Captain, Paisley is relegated to deck hand come water girl. She doesn't care. Here they are protecting their boat aptly named

"A-PIR-RA-SHE"


It's amazing what fun two girls, ehem pirate girls can have on a couple of Adirondack chairs! No one will be boarding this vessel, at least the Captain is on guard! The deck hand was too busy swillin' rum.

3 comments:

Calico Sky said...

They make the cutest pirates I've ever seen. Can't wait to meet them in person, I'm already shaking in my boots ;0)

Michele said...

I have another deck hand here to add to the fun and he is an expert at saying "Arg!" and "walk the plank".

Anonymous said...

I like their ship. I want to play at your house.