02 April 2009

Guess who spent the day in "unders"....no accidents.
I've been holding off because of winter, but now that the milder weather(anything above 36F) is on the way, I figure we can try.
Paisley can...
tell us she needs to go
walk to the bathroom
put her "poddy seat" on the big toilet
take off her pants and diaper
climb onto the loo without assistance
pee
or poo
she cannot wipe unassisted
get off the potty
put on "unders"
she cannot put on her own gdiaper
put on pants
clap!
I think she is well and truly ready, Piper was 16 months, but she was insanely early...I took my time with little P2. This means by the summer she should be in undies all day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kid rocks. WTG!

Lost and Found said...

I'm jealous. Can you send little P here to have a chat with E.

Carrie said...

Oh goodie! Congrats! Keep up the good work!