10 April 2009

PIXEL FAIRY PRINCESS PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS

I am so excited about doing the Pixel Fairy Princess workshop in June that I wanted to get the word out that Deb has some openings in several of her upcoming workshops...honestly, I have heard such amazing things and seen such wonderful results from her students that I have high hopes that I will actually learn something of value, and with lots of practise I just might be able to take some kickarse photos of the Snowflowers one day....like this one of Deb's lovely daughter!(have I mentioned my need for a pettiskirt lately?)...the MOST amazing thing about Pixel Fairy Princess Photography is that many of her workshops actually benefit families in the process of adopting a special needs child from China....HOW COOL IS THAT! If you didn't think it could get any cooler...it does...because the St Augustine workshop in May benefits the KREUER fundraiser to bring Anna Grace home!

SWEET!

3 comments:

Lost and Found said...

Nothing better than a business that gives back! I can't wait until my workshop in June here in NY.

Debra said...

I would so love to take one of her workshops...I have a great camera and zero skills. I wish she would do a workshop in Providence! Can't wait to see your pics after the workshop.

insanemommy said...

OMG! What fun. I didn't know you knew Deb. She's awesome...... Please report back after your workshop.