24 January 2008


I love this candle!

And...since I had a wee bit of 'Santa' money left over from Christmas, instead of putting it into the adoption fund (dont hate me, I never buy anything for myself...this was a one off), I bought this to cheer me up. It's so pretty that I don't mind that it doesn't have a scent...it reminds me of my Dad's garden at his old house...lots of roses winding themsleves around the pergola. My memory will serve the 'scent' part...this candle reminds me of home. If you like it, you can get one here, it's on sale from $55 to $14.99! Deal-io!

speaking of gardens, I am very proud of my Dad & my stepmoms new garden(eight years new), they started with bare land, and turned it into this

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Holy crow - when can I go and do I get a discount if I mention your name? :) That place looks fabulous! Very peaceful!

Carrie said...

How wonderful your parents Garden is! love the candle! I know about the money thing- I have some money left from my birthday and I was going to get my hair done today but since LOA is on it's way I had to cancel-We have a big Gate at the end of the drive way and you can't leave anything down there-we had UPS stop by at 12pm but not Fed EX yet!

OziMum said...

Absolutely amazing! I was going to ask if you're folks are still in NZ... then clicked on the link!
They've done an outstanding job!

Your candle is gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you!

Gail said...

Both the candle and the yard are beautiful!!
Good for you for buying something for yourself!! You deserve it!
Gail

JMCS said...

Beautiful candle, you deserve a special gift. That is an amazing place your mom and dad have, I wanna visit! They did a FABulous job on the gardens.

Hugs,
Jonni

Tamara said...

What a great garden your dad and his wife have! I had to send a link to A. of their garden. He is a total garden junkie.

Chelley said...

Your candle is gorgeous and what a bargin you got it for! talk about power shoper!