29 January 2008

Our cupcake is 9 months old today
our sweet little girl is nine months old today...wow.
Hopefully we will have her home before her first birthday.

7 comments:

Ariel said...

Adorable little picture! Sorry you have to be without her right now. Sending prayers your way for her to be home for her first birthday!

Anonymous said...

precious that picture is just precious just like your little one who will be home soon.

Lea

Stefanie said...

Happy 9 months precious girl! Oh how I hope you are in your mama's arms for your 1st birthday :)

Patricia said...

Happy 9 months, sweet Paisley!
I'll be saying an extra prayer that she is in your arms before her 1st birthday!

Hang in there, Hayley!!!
HUGS to yoU!

Michelle said...

I hope you will have her in your arms very soon!!!

Michelle

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Paisley. Hope you are home soon for a grand celebration.

kitchu said...

Oh man.. that is amazing. Two months have passed already, eh? Time does move too quickly.

I think she'll be home before she's 1... :O)