28 January 2008


just what I needed
Have you ever misplaced your car keys on a Monday morning? I say misplaced, not 'lost' because I really don't have the energy to admit I am that fricken flakey right now. Where are my keys? Are they in the pocket of my coat in the back of my wonderful husbands car...18 miles away in a parking lot? Have they slipped behind the washing machine because I didn't hang them on the key rack 3 feet away but put them instead on the top of the washer, and inadvertently knocked them off in some laundry day frenzy? OR...did our delightful daughter squirrel them away in one of her many dress up purses? I have no idea! I really don't.
Why oh why is Monday such a struggle?

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I lose my shoes, almost daily. Once I found them, after 15 minutes, on a bookcase, 3 shelves up. I still don't know why I put them there.

Mondays are this way to make you appreciate your weekends more.

Patricia said...

I "misplace" my keys every day!! Always have...ever since I was a kid. Not too long ago, Curious Kiara took them & shoved them in the drawer where I keep the aluminum foil & sandwich bags, etc. Took me a week to find them...had to get another set.

Not fun on ANY day of the week, but Monday is probably the worst.
Hope you day gets MUCH better from this point on!! Maybe a nice surprise from China??? One can only HOPE!