06 October 2007

blasted buggery bollocks...poop!



It is my sad duty to inform you that the New Zealand 'All Blacks' lost their game against France today in Cardiff, Wales. We watched the game on pay-per-view at our friends house and although they played a good game, they made some fundamental mistakes that gave France a 2 point lead to get them into the semi-finals. I am truly bummed. I love rugby, it is such a great game. I love the All Blacks.

oh well...back to our regular scheduled blogging...

3 comments:

Glen and Andrea said...

The whole country is mourning. Last nights news was nearly all dedicated to it with many viewers shown crying. It is a really big deal. Especially when everyone was over confident about it (media, commentaters etc). I think we'll be hearing about it for quite some time.

OziMum said...

So sad for you! Are the Aussies still in? We are all about Aussie Rule footie, here in Adelaide, I have no idea whats happening with the rugby!!!

But as you can imagine... even if I was - the All Blacks wouldn't be my pick!!!

Hey! I may be visiting NZ for the New Year! Friends of mine here, are going there, for a "secret" wedding! We're signing the register, so we know about it!!! Upper Hut, is where we're going? Do you know it?

Calico Sky said...

lol you need to visit me - me near MAJOR rugby!!!