22 October 2007


MENU MONDAY...um okay...

Monday: leftover shepards pie and garlic bread and guinness cupcakes!



Tuesday: pad thai - I will post my yummo easy recipe soon!
Piper scoffed this down, tofu and all...she loves tofu, peanuts and cilantro...god bless her!

Wednesday: breakfast for dinner...pancakes, bacon, eggs, coffee...yummo!
p.s. we ALL have to get into our jammies for this one! FUN!

Thursday: fish & chips...I know, AGAIN but it is easy and Mike is in school this week!

Friday: parents night out! Hamburgers at Axels! Then a movie!
since we are skipping PNO we will be having spaghetti or pasta du jour a la whatever is in the le fridge! wholewheat lasagne with ricotta and beef with a spicey tomato sauce with grilled peppers.

Saturday...STEAK!

Sunday...pizza at our local joint

Mike's doing a course at the business school at the University of Minnesota this week, his days will start at the crack of dawn and he wont be home until late so meals will be on the fly this week!

I started meal planning Mondays because of Tiffany at the Bamboo Sprouts, but I think it originates here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so love Shepard's Pie. One of my favorite recipes that I discovered while living in Maine.

Barbie said...

I can't wait to see the recipe for the thai dish. I love thai food! Your menu looks yummy! Love the PJ idea!!