17 October 2007

"Smelly feet cake"



Well, tonight while I was reading to Piper in bed I asked her if we should make Daddy a cake for when he comes home? She replied...

"yes, a smelly feet cake Mummy"
"what?"
"a smelly feet cake"...giggle
"yuk"
"nooooo, it's very yummy"...giggle giggle
"I don't think Daddy will like smelly feet cake Piper"
"yes, he has extreeeemely smelly feet...hahahahahahahahahahaha!" raucous giggling and snorting!

sign her up..we're going to David Letterman!

on the flip side, we have decided to make chocolate Guinness cupcakes for Daddy when he gets home. His favorite beverage made into a cupcake...he can supply the smelly feet!

7 comments:

Tamara said...

Omigosh...guiness and chocolate all in one, and pretty too! YUM.

OziMum said...

Smelly feet cake?!! Too funny!!! I thought it must've had some kinda of stinky cheese in it?!!!

The Guiness delights look devine!

And your scones look drool worthy too!!!

tiffany said...

hmmm! Dh enjoys Guinness but hates chocolate in cake form. LOL Wonder how he would feel about that one. :) Would love to find a chocolate cake that is enjoyable for him (and me!). As for the smelly feet well just no thanks on that one. :) But silly girl that Piper.

Patricia said...

Recipe, please!!! No, not for the smelly feet cake, for the Guinness delights! ;)

Cynthia said...

Ok - that is too cute! She is such a card!

James Michael said...

She is too funny. I want to see her again, you must come this way soon!!!!
I do not understand how you can do all this baking and cooking..I can't even manage to make one meal a week..I am envious.

Deb said...

Kids do say the darndest things! Hope daddy made it home safely...smelly feet and all!