04 October 2007

WORMS & DIRT



Tonight I made a very delicious taco salad, Piper did really well and plowed her way through SIX 'moonsquirters' (a.k.a. grape tomatoes), she really hasn't eaten tomatoes in the natural form before because of the fact that she has geographic tongue...which is acid sensitive. So, we steer away from kiwifruit, pineapple, tomatoes...that is until tonight...Piper gobbled those babies up like there was no tomorrow....I'm so proud of her!

For desert I made a very special and quite disgusting treat called 'worms & dirt', a little ice cream, a crushed chocolate cookie and a few gummy worms, these ones were Halloween inspired and black as night...can you guess what happened?

look Mum worm blood



that's my girl, the one with the pretty smile!

5 comments:

Maia said...

That's hilarious - I've said it before, I'll say it again - that girl is a natural ham. She's just all about the performance! I love it.

OziMum said...

Ewwww! I'm sure the dessert was delicious... but the black teeth isn't a good look... save it for halloween!!!

Hey! I have geographic tongue! SNAP Piper!!!

tiffany said...

Eww is right. LOL

kitchu said...

only she can be yucky AND adorable!

Calico Sky said...

You made my heart smile, thank you :)