02 October 2007

TUESDAY'S MONDAY MENU PLAN

Monday: roasted pork tenderloin with rice & green beans

Tuesday: Vege Pizza a la Papa Murphy's take n' bake

Wednesday: Swedish meatballs with boiled potatoes/gravy and green beans & lingonberrys (thanks to IKEA we have a great source of sauces, lingonberrys & all the accoutrement's for a Swedish meal)



Thursday: taco salad with ground turkey

Friday: soy ginger salmon with wild rice and asparagus
update: soup & toast on account of my upset stomach!

Saturday: split pea & ham soup with crusty rolls

Sunday: Roast Chicken with veges ~ apple crumble and custard

10 comments:

Patricia said...

SOunds great!! Can we join you??
Let me know how it goes...I really do want to menu plan!! I still recommend ONE night that you don't cook!! All right...I confess, I don't cook 3 nights a week! ;)

kitchu said...

Uhm, okay, I'll be over every night!

Stefanie said...

I just love "tuesday's monday menu plan"... I can totally relate! Congrats on getting started on it, I want to join you in planning our meals better. Like you, come 5:00 I am like a deer in the headlights wondering what the heck I can whip up to feed 8!
Way to go, girl!!

tiffany said...

Mmmmm! Sounds delish!! Good job! :)

Maia said...

I especially like the swedish meatballs recipe - I'm a lingonberry fanatic. Can't get enough of them. I eat a lot of lingonberry jam. Must be some vitamin in them that I'm naturally low on.

Beyond that, I just hang my head in shame because I have cooked ONCE this entire year. My husband has cooked evey single other meal unless we go out to a restaurant. It's shameful - especially considering his work/school madness. But he like it. I think it's like meditation for him.

Unknown said...

YUM! Doesn't it feel GREAT to know what's coming? It's fun to read your menu to inspire me for something new, too! Thanks for posting...

OziMum said...

Can I come over on Sunday?!! I like dessert!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Yummy! What time shoud we be there?

Kim

Tamara said...

Ohh...I MISS lingonberries. I used to get swedish pancakes with lingonberry jam in at Ann Sathers (and have the option of IKEA wandering in Chicago too) and sadly, I can't really find them here. I made split peas soup last weekend too!

Carrie said...

love the menu-can i come?