30 October 2007

The Blog Design Angel does it again!

UPDATE: Danielle offers TWO MORE BLOGS FOR OCDF!!!

Okay, so you know how much I love my new 'redesigned' blog...I was really grateful that Danielle was able to put our personality into it and create a wonderful backdrop for our daily posts.

Danielle has done it again! She let me know that she will donate her fee from TWO MORE blog designs to OCDF and their 'coal for children' fund.

Thanks Danielle...you are amazing!

contact me if you are interested.

This means that Danielle will have donated FOUR blog design fees to Coal for Children through OCDF...thats awesome news!!

Anyone can do it, just contact me, or Danielle by clicking on her link and let us know that you would like a blog redesign and to have your fee go to OCDF!

Please also remember our goal to raise $250 for OCDF to use towards both 'coal for children' AND the Tibetan orphanage fund. Donate through the top chipin. Once we reach our goal we will donate and Mike's employer will match 100%!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oyh my gosh! The Halloween costume was darling on your daughter!!!! The party looked fun too :)!

Laura said...

Thanks for doing this! I'm happy to make a donation for such a good cause! Danielle is going to makeover my new blog and I couldn't be more exicted! I'll be sure to update when it's ready to check out!