19 October 2007

speaking of products....

I got rid of ALL my diaper bags recently in my ebay fundraising fervor! The Tumi one was not quite right (even though I got it cheap) and it kept falling off my shoulder, the Lands End 'do-it-all' was TOO huge and had no padding on the straps so it burnt indentations into our skin!!! I was left with my favorite lil' tripper from Lands End. I love it...it is the BEST small diaper bag on the market in my opinion! Sadly, I am so un-glam these days (okay I haven't ever been glam even on my best day but that's beside the point) that I ehemm...use the lil' tripper as my purse...no Coach,Gucci or Prada here girls, pure 100% microfiber is me! here's the lil' tripper...perfect for short trips!


see..it's teeny weeny!

So, today I saw a girl in the checkout line at the grocery store sporting the coolest diaper bag and the cutest little girl to boot! I asked her where she got her diaper bag as it looked incredibly comfy and pretty darn cool too...and it looked like Mike would be okay carrying it!!! She told me where she got it and also mentioned that her little one was from Guatemala and the diaper bag was great on their adoption travels. So I'm sold!



the Diaper Dude!

3 comments:

Maia said...

Well, Mike and Mike might end up carrying the same diaper bag. I had that one pegged for my Mike, and have resisted buying it so far only because I need to save something for the baby shower that my in-laws will inevitably want to throw. Gotta have a few registry items...and we have almost everything we need already (besides, you know, a trust fund or something) :)
It's so cool, isn't it?
They have it at our local trendy baby place and I've tried it on several times. Love the messenger-bag fit and the multi-compartments.

Calico Sky said...

I think you'll look very trendy!

tiffany said...

Haley! All this baby stuff is getting me so excited for a big announcement! Might your Paisley be on the next WC list??? :)