19 October 2007

The ERGO effect



Well, I have done a bunch of research on baby/toddler carriers and I think this is the winner! When we go to China we want to be able to carry Paisley close to us as much as possible, and this carrier seems to be the one that suits our needs. It can be used as a front carrier, piggy back carrier or even a hip carrier...fan-bloody-tastic! Piper is even small enough to fit in it if things get dicey(and I'm pretty sure they will!) We had a maya wrap for our trip with Piper and it was a pain in the bum! This time I want to be sure we will both be comfortable!!

The downside is that it is pricey. Not so pricey that it's not possible, but with all the other adoption related expenses adding up it is pricey in my book. SO...I have agreed to be an affiliate for ERGO and will soon have a link to their site on my blog. If you purchase an ERGO through my link I get a payment, I need to sell about 12-13 ERGO's to earn enough to buy one for our trip.

So if you know anyone, or if you are in the market for an ERGO please consider buying through our link!

No comments: