26 October 2007

The Blog Design Angel

UPDATE: Danielle offers ONE MORE BLOG FOR OCDF!!!

please contact me if you are interested in the entire proceeds of your blog design to go to OCDF. Danielle has offered one more blog design!!! How generous!

Okay, so you know how much I love my new 'redesigned' blog...I was really grateful that Danielle was able to put our personality into it and create a wonderful backdrop for our daily posts.

WELL...Danielle has done it again! She let me know that she will donate a blog design to the first person who donates $40 to OCDF and their coal for children or Tibetan fund.

Thanks Danielle...you are amazing!

contact me if you are interested. UPDATE: MAIA LARKIN is the first taker!! Thanks Maia!!!
Also....if you are interested in having a adoption journey DVD made, please consider Danielle's services. Just click on this link to have a look at her wonderful DVD's!

13 comments:

Maia said...

Hayley - I'll do it! Yes, I did contact her about a blog overhaul! Let me know what to do.

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your comment on my post "my story" - I'm glad that sharing my thoughts and feelings might be able to help someone else going through something similar realize they are not alone, or the first one to feel that way. Best of luck on your upcoming adoption!

redmaryjanes said...

Your blog is just beautiful and I'd love to swap squares.
My e-mail is timnkim@gmail.com

OziMum said...

I love your blog! Danielle is a genius!

Danielle Moss said...

Hayley,

Your kind words mean so much. You're the angel - you are the one who inspired me to do this. I figured since I don't have extra money lying around (just working part time for now and not making that much) that I should do what I can. And with my whole blog design give away, this fit right in.

Thank YOU! You're the angel. You are the one leading others to give.

Danielle

Danielle Moss said...

By the way, I wrote a check for $40 to OCDF and will mail it tomorrow.

kitchu said...

Oh cool! Can't wait to see what she does to Maia's blog!!

Maia said...

I am VERY excited. Donation made, design elements chosen...stay tuned for my blog makover! Thanks, Hayley, for being inspirational once again!!

John & Michelle said...

I think I am ready for a new look also and I did try to click on your ERGO baby link and it didn't work...let me know when you get it fixed. They look like a great carrier!

Lilly said...

Hi there, I would love to buy an Ergo, but I don't see the link. Would you mind telling me where it is? Thanks. (Replying to me in the comments is the easiest way for me to get your reply).

Lilly

Snowflowers Mum said...

lilly

the ergo site is being upgraded, you should just be able to click on the ergo picture and it will take you directly through to ERGO...it has not been working for the last day or so, hopefully it will be fixed on Monday!

Hayley

Michelle said...

Hello. Just wanted you to know your package went out yesterday. A bit later than I thought...but we are a bit overwhelmed here at the moment. Blog looks great! Enjoy your stuff!!

Michelle

Danielle Moss said...

Through Christmas, I will be donating 25% of each blog design to Half the Sky (instead of 10%). So that's $10 per blog.

I think I'd also like to do more for OCDF, so would you be willing to write another post with another giveaway? If someone else wants to donate another $40 I'll do another blog.

Danielle