14 November 2007

The finishing touch...

You know when you've iced a cake or wrapped a present and it's just not quite 'finished'...this is the 'cherry on top' of the OCDF fundraiser...the perfect finishing touch!



From now until December 31st We are going to be collecting children's and teen sized sunglasses. We will set out a large shoebox and every time I go to Target I will purchase one pair, they range from $5.99 to $7.99 and I will try to fill the box and send it off to OCDF to help with the Tibetan Orphanage fund. One of their greatest needs is 100% UV eye wear. Although many of the children need prescription glasses, ALL of them need UV protection glasses to help with the extreme UV damage that they get exposed to at such high altitudes. Check out OCDF's Tibetan Orphanage information here

I wonder how many pairs I can collect in a month?

1 comment:

OziMum said...

Great idea!