05 November 2007



Monday: beef curry with spinach and many veges, served with basmati rice and naan bread

Tuesday: tomato tortellini soup & grilled cheese sandwiches

Wednesday: chicken bake with wild rice & green beans

Thursday: spaghetti

Friday: ???

Saturday: STEAK..we still haven't had steak from the last few menu plans...I will dig it out of the freezer and we will have with twice baked potatoes and carrot/parsnip mash ala Jamie Oliver!

Sunday:

the ???'s are due to the fact that Mike will be home on Friday, I'm not sure what he'll want to eat so I will wait and see.

5 comments:

DiJo said...

Hi Hayley!
I had to laugh at your comment on my blog about Piper (our dog's name.) When we were waiting for Ruby we kept saying only if we had not picked that name for our "Piper" we could use it for our new daughter. I absoulutely love the name for little girls!!!! Had we known about our future daughter, we would have picked another wine for dog #2!
How about this cold weather today? UGH
Take care,
Diana (Mom to Ainsley & Ruby Mei)

DiJo said...

P.S: Love the new blog design!!

tiffany said...

Good plan. Have a great week! :)

Carrie said...

I need to move closer to you!

Calico Sky said...

Sunday roast - what about Sunday roast???
Here that is:
organic chicken, roast potatoes, roasted carrots, roast parsnips, yorkshire puds, peas, and gravy!!!

mouth watering right now!