18 November 2007

Hello my name is Hayley, I'm a Charlie&Lolaaholic

I just found out that they have released a whole lot of C & L stuff for Christmas...is it here in the States?? Of course not! They even have Charlie & Lola dinner plates and bowls, but Piper already has lovely dinnerware...but I thought this biscuits and hot chocolate set was too adorable to miss!

I am going to call my friend Tracey in England to see if I can get her to pick one up for me! The owie soother is also a must...especially in light of how many bumps & bruises she can accumulate in a single day...they have 'plasters' too, but since we found out Piper has a latex reaction we have switched from regular bandaids to latex free ones.

I want to get two of the snack sets so Piper & Paisley can have fluffy's and biscuits at snack time!

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

you could always call me ;)