07 November 2007

A really grown up haircut!



I'll preface this with the fact that Piper has crazy hair...seriously...cRaZy! She has a cowlick in the back and her grows forward like Hawk from Buck Rogers! We tried haircuts at all the kid joints, and even one at Aveda but finally decided to let the locks grow so that we could just clip it back and be done with it! she has been growing her bangs(fringe for all the non-American folks) out for the past six months and I felt it was time to get a trim in the back so that it isn't so scraggly! We went back to our favorite Aveda salon and had Elle cut the back...do you know they only charge $8 for a bang or bottom trim?! That's awesome! Piper was a little freaked out by the hair straightener but she was impressed with the black cape!



Check out the scab-o-rama on Miss P's chin..she has been picking it for weeks. Thankfully in the last few days it has cleared up a little more. School photos are in a few weeks so I might have to duct tape her fingers together so she doesn't dig a hole to China! Oh..and bandaids don't work...she is allergic to the latex! Bummer!

6 comments:

Patricia said...

Piper looks adorable in the hairdresser's seat! Can't wait to see the final 'do!

Patricia said...

Oh yeah...I am soooo familiar with the hair growing forward...Kiara has the same issue...drives me mad...her hair is ALWAYS falling in her face no matter what!

Unknown said...

yes, the old hair in the eyes, we have it too. I'll bet she looks really darling & grown up with her new cut!

Tamara said...

I am grinning at my computer at the sight of your little imp getting a "grown up" cut.

kitchu said...

Ooooo.. I had a crush on Hawk from Buck Rogers. Eewwww, right? Hey. I was a kid.

Apparently this growing pattern is quite common in Chinese girls, Mali Sue is the same (Alison's daughter).

kitchu said...

Oh yeah.. show us the final do!