16 November 2007

Whod've thunk?

just a quick post to celebrate a fellow CCAI family who received a match from the new Waiting Child list...

They will now have two sons and 'three' beautiful little girls...Sage, Piper and their newest daughter will be named Paisley...seriously, whod've thunk that could happen! I would never have imagined that there would be two families out there with a Piper and a Paisley let alone a family that we know through our agency and that the girls would be from CHINA!

I must say Mom & Dad have exceptional taste! Dash over and congratulate them!!

3 comments:

OziMum said...

Wow! I'm with you, I never would've thought you'd see another Paisley and Piper together! They are great names, after all!

Didn't you guys apply for a waiting child a couple of weeks ago? I hope that Paisley jumps right out at you!

Tamara said...

That is crazy. Piper and Paisley aren't exactly Isabel and Emma, you know?

We have 2 families here that are both going to have Mia Lynns, who are with the same small agency mulit-country agency, from the same area originally, had the same health issues that led them to adoption, and also first tried domestic with the same outcome (not good for them). They didn't know each other when they picked baby names, but I thought it was so odd that there were so many parallels.

Yay for referrals!

Patricia said...

Aww thanks... I think Piper and Paisley are quite lovely! ahem...
Oh by the way I love Charlie and Lola!
Oh and by the way, I have 3 sons and 3 daughters. :)
Patricia mom to Sage, Piper an Paisley.