29 November 2007

Well, whaddya know!


Today I entered the big blue box...a chain I rarely go to, but I was in search of nesting cups for our trip to China...a great developmental toy for little fingers and imaginations! I probably go into that store once a year and only if absolutely desperate, and since the big red T didn't have any in stock I went to the big blue W. instead.

Look what I found! Reusable shopping bags!! I purchased a bunch of Baggu bags for relatives as stocking stuffers this year but at $5 each they are a little pricey, these bags from W. are $1...I grabbed a handful and headed to the checkout lane. I thought it was a little ironic that the cashier tried to put them in a plastic bag for me, but once I explained that the reason I got the bags was to avoid using plastic bags she put all my goods into one of these! I'm impressed...I probably wont go back to the store for another year, but I thought I'd pass the information on. These make great stocking stuffers and at one dollar each buy ten and never use plastic shopping bags again!

6 comments:

4D said...

I am ALL about the reusable bags! Have em in the car and use them. Handy dandy!

Keep smilin!

Mamacita said...

I bought some great re-usable bags at Costco.....but dammit! I'm so retarded that I forget to pull them out of the back of the car before I go shopping! Kinda missing the point, I know!

Lilly said...

I have said before that I would love to buy an Ergo through you, but I don't see the link... Could you just include it in a post so I am sure to get it? I am a little slow when it comes to computers and I just can't find it. Thank you!

Lilly

Unknown said...

I usually have one trip per year to the big W, myself - and always ask, "WHY??" like the bags, though!

Calico Sky said...

lol you sound like me, that's what I use for everything! love em, although I'm not a fan of supporting that particular company, so I have non branded ones !

Carrie said...

I love them! I hope they have them in my area-I love to save money and save the earth at the same time!