12 November 2007

Heaven Scent!


Today I found a memory...a good memory, and I captured it in a bath! As I was browsing the aisles of Target with Piper this afternoon I happened across a new line that Target has just introduced ~ The Sanctuary~Covent Garden is a lovely Spa in the middle of London's flash and Fab Covent Garden (duh, like the name wouldn't give it away!), anyway, Target is now carrying their wonderful products and I am in scentual love with Mande Lular! OMG...talk about a wonderful scent! I indulged big time and bought the bath creme and body souffle (on sale it was under $20 for both)...I have fond memories of a wonderful day out with my best friend Tara (also from NZ and living in London, as you do!). I am in scent Heaven...this is a PERFECT stocking stuffer for any woman...the products are fabulous! This Spa is a London landmark because of it's Atrium pool...complete with swing...because it is a woman only Spa, clothing is optional at all times! I did brave the pool au natural but that was in a day long ago, and another story entirely!

4 comments:

Maia said...

Oooooo...I love spas! haven't been to one since I left Vail (land of excess).

ps - you're miss Bloggy McBloggerson right now, aren't you? And apparently I've been spending way too much time on my internet...I need to go outside.

Snowflowers Mum said...

I prefer the title Bloggersaurous Rex!

Hayley...outside good, office bad!

Anna B. said...

sounds yummylicious and makes me want to run to Target right now!!!

kitchu said...

Oh I could SO use this right now! Sounds fabulous!