10 November 2007

Santa's Helper

Well, since every store in the universe is pushing Christmas already...I thought I'd add a section every other day with awesome ideas for Christmas gifts...there are so many fun & funky things out there that I just don't know where to start!

I love fun and individual jewelry, and while Internet surfing I found this necklace on an Etsy store Hazelnut Cottage...here is her link, she has many other wonderful pieces but I particularly liked this one because it was adoption centered.



In the same theme....check out Suzanne Myers jewelry...she has a similar look but her name tag necklaces are quite honestly the most wonderful! I have one! Her prices are very reasonable too! But order soon...so that you'll get it in time for Christmas!



Daily stocking stuffer! This isn't jewelry per say...but I think this is just as cool, hip and green as you can get! BAGGU reusable shopping bags! Amazing! I can't stand the idea of so many billions of plastic shopping bags going into our land fills every year...instead...the perfect 'extra' that will impress your loved one AND the environment! Stuff these in someone's stocking and you'll be sitting pretty!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

Well I placed one order and have 2 more in mind! Good grief your site is dangerous. ;)

Carrie said...

love the necklace-but I can't spend any money-going to China is making me broke! put in the end it will be pricless!

OziMum said...

I love Christmas, I love shopping, I love giving gifts... I just love it!

Piper's necklace is exquiste! Fantastic idea, and being hand made is always special.

Tamara said...

I like the necklaces. Etsy has one with 3 tiny pearls in a twisted metal nest I've been coveting lately but I think it would be best as a Mother's day gift for a mum of 3. Maybe they should make them with different # eggs...

Missy said...

I love the necklaces and your blog. We are just in the beginning stages of compiling our dossier. Your site makes me happy on days when I am feeling down. Thanks!